We are seeking applicants that can meet the full Job Description attached. The successful candidates will be joining our growing team in supporting a new adult’s supported living service based in Northampton. Your role will be to support an individual in a shared supported living home. The individual has an Autism Spectrum Diagnosis and Epilepsy.
Working Hours: 35 hours per week on a rolling rota, between the hours of 22:00 and 08:00.
Salary: £8.21 per hour.
- At least one year working in a care setting.
- Experience of working with individuals on the autism spectrum.
- Full Driving License and ability to transport for activities and appointments.
- NVQ Level 2 or above in Social Care.
- A excellent rate of pay
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Comprehensive Training
- Funded Enhanced DBS Disclosure
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- A very rewarding career!
Closing date: 23 May 2019.
If you would like more information on any positions, then please call or email us.
– tel: 01604 755806
– email: email@example.com