We are seeking applicants that can meet the full Job Description attached. The successful candidates will be joining our growing team in supporting a new adult’s supported living service based in Northampton. Your role will be to support accessing the community and also enabling them to achieve their Person Centered Goals. There may be some group sessions and one to one lone working. The individuals have an Autism Spectrum Diagnosis and Epilepsy.
Working Hours: 37.5 hours each week on a rolling rota. The rota would include days, evenings and weekend shifts. Successful candidates may also join the sleep-in rota when required.
Salary: £8.91 – £9.10 per hour.
Sleep-in duties are an additional payment.
- At least one year working in a care setting.
- Experience of working with individuals on the autism spectrum.
- Full Driving License and ability to transport for activities and appointments.
- NVQ Level 2 or above in Social Care.
- A excellent rate of pay
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Comprehensive Training
- Funded Enhanced DBS Disclosure
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- A very rewarding career!
If you would like more information on any positions, then please call or email us.
– tel: 01604 755806
– email: firstname.lastname@example.org