We are seeking applicants that can meet the full job description attached. The successful candidate will be joining our growing team in supporting an adult’s supported living service, based in Northampton. Your role will be the Senior of the house and you will run the support team, ensuring all supervisions are done regularly and the team are supported. You will also support the individuals in a shared supported living home. The individuals have Autism Spectrum Diagnosis and Epilepsy.
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week.
Salary: £9.00/ £9.85 per hour (depending on qualifications).
- At least one year working in a care setting.
- NVQ Level 2 or above in Social Care.
- Experience of working with individuals on the autism spectrum.
- Full Driving License and ability to transport for activities and appointments.
- A excellent rate of pay
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Comprehensive Training
- Funded Enhanced DBS Disclosure
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- A very rewarding career!
If you would like more information on any positions, then please call or email us.
– tel: 01604 755806
– email: firstname.lastname@example.org